Add this badge to the siderail of your blog or website to let everyone know you're an official freedible host - and link your badge to your profile!
[Please scroll down to download the badge in a smaller size]
To download this button:
1. Right-click on the image in the size you want. Select "Save Image As" from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. Save the image to your computer.
3. Upload the image where you want it to appear.
To embed a link directly to your profile:
1. Copy the HTML code listed beside the image.
2. Paste the code into the body of your website (somewhere between the <body> and </body> tags) or within an HTML reader in your sidebar.
3. In a new browser tab, open your freedible profile.
4. Copy the URL for your freedible profile.
5. In the HTML code you inserted, select the text that reads "PASTE YOUR FREEDIBLE PROFILE URL HERE." Paste your freedible profile's URL over top of it (this will simultaneously delete that placeholder text).
6. Save, refresh your browser and admire your handywork!
||Here's the code for a 150px wide button:
<a href="/PASTE YOUR FREEDIBLE PROFILE URL HERE" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah293/TeamFreedible/Hosts_Badge_2017_150_zpsnn0xmad7.png" /></a>
||Here's the code for a 250px wide button:
<a href="/PASTE YOUR FREEDIBLE PROFILE URL HERE" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah293/TeamFreedible/Hosts_Badge_2017_250_zps2nzvlebk.png" /></a>
||Here's the code for a 300px wide button:
<a href="/PASTE YOUR FREEDIBLE PROFILE URL HERE" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah293/TeamFreedible/Hosts_Badge_2017_300_zpseuqt0rdx.png" /></a>