This one goes out specially to Jodi @ KnowGluten, whose indefatigable advocacy for freedible deserves, at a minimum, a floating butterfly she can put on her cupcakes right along side the "big boys". Here you go, Jodi!
1. Right-click on the image. Select "Save Image As" from the drop-down menu that appears.
To download this button:
2. Save the image to your computer.
3. Upload the image where you want it to appear.
To embed a link directly to your profile:
1. Copy the HTML code listed below the image.
2. Paste the code into the body of your website (somewhere between the <body> and </body> tags).
3. In a new browser tab, open your freedible profile.
4. Copy the URL for your freedible profile.
5. In the HTML code you inserted, select the text that reads "PASTE YOUR FREEDIBLE PROFILE URL HERE." Paste your freedible profile's URL over top of it (this will simultaneously delete that placeholder text).
6. Save, refresh your browser and admire your handywork!
HTML code for embedding this badge on your site:
<a href="/PASTE YOUR FREEDIBLE PROFILE URL HERE" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w587/freedible/findmeonfreediblebutterfly_transparent_zpsd706e0d1.png" border="0" alt="Friend me on freedible!"/></a>