A super easy recipe to satisfy a cinnamon roll craving!
Ingredients:1 cup heavy whipping cream 1-1/2 cups King Arthur Multi-Purpose Gluten Free Baking Flour 4 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons milk, warmed 1/2 cup brown sugar 1-1/2 tablespoons cinnamon 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened 1 tablespoon milk or heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Instructions:1) Preheat oven to 425F and lightly grease an 8-inch round baking pan.
2) In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on high until soft peaks form.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the whipping cream and stir with a spatula to combine. A stiff dough will form.
4) Flour a large cutting board or counter top and turn dough out onto the floured surface. Knead for about 1-2 minutes.
5) Roll or press dough into a 9-inch by 12-inch rectangle (will be about 1/4 inch thick). Using a basting brush, coat the dough with the warm milk (this works better than butter to allow the filling to stick). Sprinkle the coated dough with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
6) Beginning on one long side, roll the dough up to enclose the filling. Pinch the seams together. You can use a little bit of the milk to help seal the dough. Cut into 1-inch circles and place evenly in the prepared baking pan. Press circles down somewhat to flatten.
7) Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until dough begins to turn golden brown. Once done, allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.
8) Meanwhile, prepare icing. Microwave cream cheese until quite soft. Add 1 tablespoon whipping cream and powdered sugar and whisk together. Spread on cinnamon biscuits and serve.
Special ingredients:no dried fruits, no fresh / raw fruits that don't get cooked by the end of the recipe, no fermented / pickled foods, no seeds, no beans / legumes / pulses, no meat / poultry, no alcohol
Just right for...:Great for kids, Comfort food, Fall favorites, Winter favorites, Holiday Sweets & Treats, Easter Favorites
Top 8 allergens?:gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free, fish-free, shellfish-free, nut-free, peanut-free
Read the ingredients, call the company and check the tags!
We provide our recipes search function as a free service to the community, and while we do our best to make sure all the recipes our members submit are properly tagged with respect to the ingredients inside, it's critical that you confirm that they're safe for you! Thus, while we invite you to use our search filters as a starting point, by using this service you agree that you are responsible for determining which foods are safe for you and/or anyone for whom you prepare foods found on our site, including reading the ingredients for all products used therein, and contacting the manufacturers directly to confirm that each food has been manufactured in a way that is safe for you. We do our best, but we cannot assume responsibility for any errors of omission or comission in how our recipes are tagged or identified.
Find more recipes & know-how for the diets & health issues that matter to you!