This brownie cheesecake is simply amazing and so easy to make!
Ingredients: Brownie Bottom: 1/2 cup butter 4 ounces semisweet chocolate (Baker's) 1 cup sugar 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup milk 1 cup King Arthur Gluten Free All-Purpose Baking Mix (or Multi-Purpose Flour)
Cheesecake: 18 oz (2 + 1/4 package) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened 2/3 cup sugar 3 eggs 1 teaspoon McCormick vanilla extract 1/2 cup sour cream
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9-inch round spring-form pan.
1) In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat butter until melted. Break chocolate into small pieces and stir into the warm butter until combined. If needed, you may microwave the mixture in 15-second intervals, stirring in between. Let stand to cool.
2) Once butter and chocolate mixture is somewhat cool, add milk and eggs. Whisk until well combined. Add flour and mix.
3) Pour mixture into prepared spring-form pan and spread to even it out. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is cooked. No need to do a toothpick test since you will be putting this back in the oven. Remove from oven and set aside to cool some. Reduce heat to 325F.
4) While the brownie is cooling, mix all cheesecake ingredients until no lumps remain. Pour on top of brownie layer and spread evenly.
5) Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until center of cheesecake is nearly set. Leave cheesecake in oven, shut off it off, and open to cool for about 15 minutes (this will help prevent sinking, do not leave oven open unattended where kids or pets can burn themselves!).
6) Remove from oven to cool completely. Once cool, slide a knife around the edges of the cheesecake to loosen and remove spring-form. Place in fridge for up to 4 hours prior to cutting and serving.
Special ingredients:no dried fruits, no fresh / raw fruits that don't get cooked by the end of the recipe, no seeds, no beans / legumes / pulses, no dried / ground spices, no meat / poultry, no alcohol
Just right for...:Great for kids, Elegant evenings, Crowds/parties, Comfort food, Summer favorites, Holiday Sweets & Treats
Top 8 allergens?:gluten-free, soy-free, fish-free, shellfish-free, nut-free, peanut-free
Read the ingredients, call the company and check the tags!
We provide our recipes search function as a free service to the community, and while we do our best to make sure all the recipes our members submit are properly tagged with respect to the ingredients inside, it's critical that you confirm that they're safe for you! Thus, while we invite you to use our search filters as a starting point, by using this service you agree that you are responsible for determining which foods are safe for you and/or anyone for whom you prepare foods found on our site, including reading the ingredients for all products used therein, and contacting the manufacturers directly to confirm that each food has been manufactured in a way that is safe for you. We do our best, but we cannot assume responsibility for any errors of omission or comission in how our recipes are tagged or identified.
Find more recipes & know-how for the diets & health issues that matter to you!