Can't decide between a chocolate chip cookie or a brownie? Now you don't have to!
Ingredients:1 box Ardenne Farm Fudge Brownie Mix
1/2 cup oil
2 large eggs
1/3 cup of water
1 box Ardenne Farm Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
6 Tablespoons of butter, softened
1 large egg
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" x 9" glass pan with a nonstick spray.
2. Combine the brownie mix, oil, 2 eggs, and water with an electric mixer.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. In a different bowl, cream the 6 Tablespoons of water with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Add cookie mix and remaining egg to bowl and blend until combined.
6. With a spoon, scatter pieces of cookie dough over the brownie batter. Press gently onto the dough until it starts to sink into the brownie batter.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, partially covering with foil to keep cookies from browning too much. Let cool 15-20 minutes before cutting.
Special ingredients:no dried fruits, no fresh / raw fruits that don't get cooked by the end of the recipe, no fermented / pickled foods, no seeds, no beans / legumes / pulses, no dried / ground spices, no meat / poultry, no alcohol
Just right for...:Great for kids, Crowds/parties, Holiday Sweets & Treats
Top 8 allergens?:gluten-free, soy-free, fish-free, shellfish-free, nut-free, peanut-free
Active/prep time:15-30 minutes
Total time (inc active/prep):45-60 minutes
Serving suggestions:Great with a glass of milk or a scoop of ice cream.
Read the ingredients, call the company and check the tags!
We provide our recipes search function as a free service to the community, and while we do our best to make sure all the recipes our members submit are properly tagged with respect to the ingredients inside, it's critical that you confirm that they're safe for you! Thus, while we invite you to use our search filters as a starting point, by using this service you agree that you are responsible for determining which foods are safe for you and/or anyone for whom you prepare foods found on our site, including reading the ingredients for all products used therein, and contacting the manufacturers directly to confirm that each food has been manufactured in a way that is safe for you. We do our best, but we cannot assume responsibility for any errors of omission or comission in how our recipes are tagged or identified.
Find more recipes & know-how for the diets & health issues that matter to you!