One of my very favorite events in the gluten-free world is coming up quick! The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo In Dallas, TX! This year it will be held at the Dallas Market Center on Saturday, October 17 & Sunday, October 18 from 10:00am - 4:00 pm.
At the expo, you'll have the opportunity to gain valuable info from great speakers on the following topics:
- Dr. Lawrence Hoberman: "Celiac Disease, Nonceliac Gluten Sensitivity, and the importance of probiotics for a healthy gut."
- Dr. Christina O'Brien
- Renell Cronk, RDN, LD: "Taking Gluten-Free Cooking up a Level: Cooking & Baking"
- Tiffany Hinton: "BYOC: Bring Your Own Cupcake"
- Faye Elahi, M.S.
- Jocelyn Karbo, MBA, RDN, SNS
- Daiya Foods : vegan, dairy-free cheese alternatives
- Cherrios: promoting their new gluten-free cereals
- Bakery On Main: delicious gluten-free cereals, granolas, etc
- Ardenne Farm: a variety of baking mixes and more
- Baby Mum-mum: all natural foods for babies and kids
- Abundant Love: gluten-free cake mixes
- Complete Health & Wellness: Dallas area wellness center
- Delight Gluten-Free Magazine
- Enjoy Life Foods: top 8 allergy free baking mixes, snacks and chocolate chips!
- Gluten Intolerance Group
- Gluten Free Mom Certified: a fellow blogger and author with GREAT allergy-friendly recipes!
- Hail Merry: literally my favorite allergy-friendly find (aka: my chocolate tart weakness)
- Live Kombucha: kombucha products, including soda! (sample the root beer, you'll love it!)
- Mike's Hard Lemonade: yes, their alcoholic drinks are gluten-free!
- Send Me Gluten Free: a subscription box service with samples of products sent right to you!
- Plus SO much more! Get the full list of vendor's here!
Tickets can be purchased here! Get your tickets early for special pricing: 30 % off through 9/16 and 20% off until 10/16! The admission price is completely worth it. I'm not kidding when I say you will walk out of there with a TON of freebie products and samples plus many vendors have options for sale at expo pricing discounts. Check out my full review from last year for more info!
Wouldn't it be great if you could attend for free?? Oh wait, YOU CAN! Yes - I will be giving away 5 free tickets to 5 lucky winners!!! All you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite meal (either made at home or at a restaurant)! Winners will be randomly chosen on 9/30/15. (details below)
I really hope you'll attend the expo. It is such a great time and a great resource for people living gluten-free or with other food allergies/intolerances. Get expo updates at the GFAF Facebook Page, Twitter Page and Instagram page.
If you have ANY questions about the expo, please let me know! Hope to see you there!
*Giveaway rules: 5 one-day passes to day of choice for 5 winners. Entry period will run from 9/14/15-9/29/15 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be chosen at random and notified on 9/30/15. The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo (Gluten Free Media Group) has provided the free tickets. *