Here is a list of the basic vegetarian categories.
- Vegans eat no animal products nor use anything with animal by-products in them.
- Raw Vegans follow the vegan diet above, but eat only food that has not been heated above 115 degrees Fahrenheit (46 degrees Celsius).
- Pescetarians are vegetarians who also eat fish.
- Vegetarians (lacto-ovo vegetarians), are vegetarians who also eat dairy and eggs.
- Flexitarians or (semi-vegetarians) are vegetarians who occasionally eat meat.
- Macrobiotic vegetarians use only unprocessed vegan food and some fish, no sugar or refined oils and Asian sea vegetables including seaweed.
To read the complete article, please visit our blog by clicking here. Thank you!