In July of 2013, I first started this blog. I didn't tell anyone about as I wasn't sure what it would become or what it's purpose was. Very soon I realized that my struggles and how I chose to deal with them, had the potential to help others. I found that by recreating recipes that fit special dietary needs, I was helping others make tasty meals for their families; I was helping a busy mom create a meal plan; I was helping someone recreate a long-time favorite food they thought they'd never get again. Now, I'm so happy to share it with the world and that I have received so much support from you all.
On June 1st, I officially published my first cookbook, Real Food Dinners for Two: Healthy Paleo Recipes at Home. It is full of recipes that my husband and I enjoy on our date nights since we can't go out. It has recipes that my children have helped create. It was so much fun to put together and yet, a lot of work. I have received a great response from all my local friends and family. To celebrate the release of the book, I'm having a giveaway! The prizes: 1 lucky winner will receive a large box of goodies including:
- 44 oz Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (+scraper and bag clips)
- 1 Epic Bar
- 1 Eating Evolved Chocolate Bar
- 1 Pure7 Chocolate Bar
- 1 Kur Bar
- 2 Taza Chocolate Mini Bars
- 1 Nuttzo Peanut Butter Sample
- 1 Love Bean Fudge Sample
- 1 Justin's Classic Almond Butter Sample
- 1 Young Living Essential Oil Sample & Roll-on
- + more
- The easiest way to enter is to sign-up for my weekly emails here. All current subscribers are already entered to win! Plus, there are opportunities to sign up for this at any of my book signings. This is the no-purchase necessary way to enter!
- Another way to enter is to leave an HONEST review of the book on Amazon here. Be honest as I'm always looking for inspiration and improvements. Leaving a review will get you 5 bonus entries!!
- For a fun way to enter: post a picture of yourself with the book or a dish you've made from it and share it with me! You can post it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Just be sure to tag me (@lphjkitchen) so I can see it! You can also use the #realfood42 hash tag so I can see it! This will also get you 5 bonus entries. (here's a couple examples!)
- Be sure to follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+) to see any special ways to enter I might share!
- Want another way? Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite food is. It can be a traditional family favorite, your go-to restaurant meal or whatever you want! Be as descriptive as possible!