Sponsor a fast-paced conversation on one of the topics custom eaters care about most.
Freedible's Twitter parties are fast-paced, highly-engaged conversations that can bring as many as 1200 tweets and 3.5 million Twitter impressions in a single hour!
More than that, our Twitter parties are a microcosm of what the freedible digital platform is all about. We start by crafting a theme that is "consumer-first:" rather than talk about our sponsors' products, we engage our community through questions and original graphics that zero in on the passion points that custom eaters share in common. Then we invite our community of custom eater bloggers, influencers and consumers to discuss the real-life issues, victories and defeats that matter to consumers with food allergies, celiac disease, diabetes, vegan diets and other custom eating requirements - all within an atmosphere that is positive, empowering and above all supportive. Finally, we invite food, health and lifestyle brands to partner with us to help cheer our members on by providing giveaways, prizes and encouragement!
The result is a mixture of recipes, humorous GIFs, intimate, personal reflections on what it's like to maintain a custom diet in a world that treats food as one-size-fits-all - and a shower of love for the brands that join us as sponsors for the event!
How it works:
Here's what's included in our #customeater Twitter Party sponsorships; contact us
to create one for your brand as part of an upcoming community-wide conversation or a custom campaign for your brand.
- Freedible-developed theme, script and promotional graphics
- Custom promotional graphics and social posts:
- Dedicated Event Center on freedible.com to engage with party guests before, during and after the event
- Product Giveaways
- Integrated promotion to our community throughout our digital footprint on freedible.com, in our newsletter and on our social media platforms
- A tradition and a culture of tolerance, positivity and collaboration in #customeater Twitter parties since 2012
- Post-event analytics from Union Metrics
What we ask of you as our sponsor:
- As a freedible Twitter party sponsor, you are required to participate under your company's Twitter handle throughout the duration of the event. We ask this for several reasons. First, because part of the value we offer to our consumers is proof that they are not alone, and that the food industry cares about their dietary needs. Being an active participant in the event is important in that regard. Second, because we want to deliver the best possible value to you as our sponsor, and experience has taught us that when you join the conversation as a participant, you inspire far greater engagement, enthusiasm and endorsements for your brand and your products than is the case with providing product alone. Of course, every effort will be made to schedule the event at a time that is convenient for you.
- We also ask that our sponsors assist us in getting the word out about the event in advance, by promoting it on your own Twitter handle (and other social platforms if you so choose). This works to your benefit in that it helps bring more of your existing fans to the conversation, where they can "infect" other custom eaters with their enthusiasm for your products! We will supply you with custom, co-branded graphics and suggested social posts to make it easy for you to do so.